Monday, November 17, 2008

Onto you, thus I speak.

To this world, I do not belong. I was born of this world, but never to be part of it. It is neither whether this world was ready for my self, nor whether my soul was ready for this world. These arguments are without solution, but by the will of Sol, I was placed within this world. In death, my peace will be given to me. In solitude, will I sing requiem. This is the future for all souls who follow this path.

My love I give onto you, freely and without recompense, for love is all that I can give if you are willing to accept. My sons will be born of love onto this world, with the hope that they may find a world far more kind than the one I see before me. I pray that they may find a peace that was never granted to me. I pray they find comfort in the arms of a mother, both caring and just.

- Solus

No comments: